Synoptek Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
The affordable Synoptek Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) platform offers a comprehensive solution to address on-premises backup or remote backup needs. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning are dynamic processes that help companies prepare for disruptive events. Cable cuts, power outages, IT staff errors, equipment failures and inclement weather are some of the things that can bring your enterprise to a stop. Create a fully duplicated set of files, folders, applications and server instances.
The IT professionals at Synoptek know how to architect a plan than isn’t overkill, but provides a comprehensive approach to keeping you operating under most scenarios. Store and backup data in the most secure ways possible, manage risk and eliminate the need for less secure on-premises servers.
Our backup and disaster recovery configurations are quickly scalable and can be designed to serve multiple platforms across multiple vendor or data center environments supporting almost any device.
The Key Is Planning; What Is Critical?
When configuring a data protection and disaster recovery plan, the US-based Synoptek Managed Services team will identify and assess how to protect the essential elements of your IT infrastructure; personnel, platforms, applications, network elements, and data. We will then jointly architect a business continuity plan to get the critical IT systems back online should an outage event occur based on your needs and priorities.
Pricing is based on the amount of data and your specified Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO). We will also assist you in meeting any industry compliance criteria. Our disaster recovery solutions have consistently met and exceeded client expectations.
The Synoptek “Backup as a Service” Solution
The impact of data loss and outages can have a major impact on almost every organization. Acquisitions, migrations and patching/system updates, although planned, can still cause major problems.
Gain comprehensive backup, recovery and reporting for multiple environments from a single Synoptek BDR platform supporting; Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Hyper-V, VMware, Oracle, SAP, and IBM. Bundled with our managed IT support services and our 24×7 Help Desk, we can offer you a complete outsourced IT Backup and Disaster Recovery solution.
Our Backup and Disaster Recovery Services Include:
- Fully managed data backup and disaster recovery solutions supporting multiple vendors and multiple sites/devices
- A well-documented business continuity plan
- RPO/RTO business impact assessment
- Data Backup, data recovery, data storage
- Market-priced low data storage rates
- Disaster prevention plan
- Disaster recovery plan, disaster workflow management
- System data backups over diverse locations
- Data backup sent to physically diverse locations
- Proactive Maintenance and patch management
- Preventative Maintenance programs
- Leverage connectivity between multiple data centers
- System updates and patches
- VMware, Hyper-V, Disk image backups
- Choose from physical or virtual data storage
- Virtual recovery and administration
- Bandwidth optimized backups
- SSAE 16 compliant
- Multiple encryption key modes on the server
- End-to-end data secure environments
- 100% Data Center uptime SLA
- Remote wipe of desktops and mobile devices
Give us a call, and we will provide you a Backup and Disaster Recovery configuration and implementation plan along with a sustainable data protection strategy that will give you peace of mind.
View our Backup as a Service Webinar we recently presented
- Key criteria you need to account for when designing a Backup or Disaster Recovery configuration
- Important elements you need from a Backup as a Service (BaaS) provider
- How to evaluate a BaaS vendor or partner
- Example scenarios of backup device and network configurations
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.