Synoptek Colocation Services – More than just Rackspace and Power
Synoptek offers customized “hands-on” colocation services and cloud infrastructure hosting out of its New England Data Center. This data center offers low-latency diverse fiber access to key New England carriers and enterprises. Synoptek currently services enterprise clients in 49 states and 34 countries and can utilize its connectivity and advanced monitoring and management capabilities to clients located in this facility.
In addition to monitoring and management of your hosted environment, Synoptek can deploy a suite of Security services to provide full protection against the top Cyber Security threats.
Synoptek Colocation Hosting Services
- Prime location for Disaster Recovery Services
- Low-Cost Power
- No Long-Term Commitment Required
- Full “Hands-on” Service included
- Complete IT Security Protection
- Secure Facility
- Multiple Carrier Diverse Fiber Access
- Additional Growth Capacity Available
Call Now for more information
Why the Synoptek Colocation Solution is better:
- You only pay for the power you use as we have metered power to each individual cabinet. Other providers assume worse case of fully loading your power circuit and charge at the maximum rate.
- Ultra-efficient redundant cooling systems lower our customers KWH power rates in cooler weather.
- We have deployed a completely enclosed, cold-aisle containment system which along with our 30-inch raised floor allows us to efficiently cool only the space that is needed delivering the cooling directly to customer equipment and not wasted on empty space.
- Multiple fiber-based carrier access including CenturyLink – (Level3), Windstream, Lightower, Frontier, and Spectrum (TW Cable).
- Available Security Services; Anti-Virus, Malware Protection, Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Web Content Filtering, Intrusion Detection, and Prevention.
- Hosting fully compliant services, PCI, HIPAA
- SSAE – 16, SOC2 Compliant
- Full Monitoring and Management Services available
- 24×7 Help Desk Services
Colocation Center Details
- Diverse A/B Power available to every cabinet
- Dual Diesel generators, 5-Megawatt added hyphen capacity
- Metered power to all users
- Fiber access through underground connections
- Fully Redundant infrastructure including; cooling, fiber access, UPS
- Fire Suppression
- Fully Secured Access with biometric security
- Cleared personnel with background check access
Contact Us now, and shortly one of our Solutions Architects will call you to answer any of your questions.
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.