The Top 15 Reasons for IT Outsourcing
IDC states that 43% of companies have hit a digital “trough.” That is where they realize the enormity of the challenge in aligning the organization capabilities, talent, processes, and spend is unrealistic. Outsourcing part, or all, of your IT infrastructure and its operation, can get you the business results you want and get you out of the trough.
The Top 15 Reasons for IT Outsourcing:
- Lower operational and labor costs
- Gain the ability to focus staff and resources on core business projects
- Leverage a larger knowledge base with a wide-range of experience
- Mitigate risks for projects where internal resources do not have the skills or time to complete
- Speed up implementation time for IT infrastructure maintenance activities and upgrades
- Gain expertise for temporary projects or access skill sets not internally employed
- Learn about operational issues or advantages of different IT management tools and platforms
- Increase end-user satisfaction by outsourcing support functions (Help Desk)
- Improve IT performance corporate-wide, using the latest technology
- Immediately reduce risk and meet compliance criteria
- Improve overall end-user and IT security with outsourced “Security as a Service” offerings
- Get 24×7 support without the capital budget expenditures
- Acquire “proactive” insight and prevent outages on networks, servers, and databases
- Realize economies of scale and significant cost savings with an MSP managing all of your IT infrastructure
- Get “fixed” monthly pricing with no surprises and customized agreements
What IT functions should you outsource?
A good way to look at what IT tasks should be outsourced is to relate IT staff efforts and costs to business goals. For example, a business may be generating several hundred Help Desk tickets monthly, so the IT department needs enough staff, IT service management capability and support tools to address this workload. However, from a “business” perspective, Help Desk trouble tickets do not have much to do with what the business is trying to accomplish. They are a maintenance activity.
Outsourcing Help Desk services would free up IT staff to focus on the projects and goals that drive the business forward. Synoptek monitoring, management, and 24×7 Help Desk services, bundled together, provides the trained staff and IT service management platforms to handle problems quicker and at a lower cost than the IT departments in most businesses. IT outsourcing can save money, but perhaps more importantly provide better service levels to internal and external users.
This example also applies to IT Security, infrastructure monitoring, patching, upgrades, email hosting, disaster recovery and cloud hosting.
IT outsourcing works and delivers exceptional value. Contact Us now to begin a conversation to find out why outsourcing your IT tasks to Synoptek will provide you a return on your investment on many levels. Over 20 year’s experience and 475 IT professionals, and a “customer first” focus, you will quickly learn why Synoptek is ranked one of the Top 5 Total Service companies providing outsourced it services.
IT outsourcing can help you address all of these challenges …
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.