Office 365 Manage All of the Power
Microsoft Office 365 is the best platform for your Enterprise office. One of the reasons for its continued popularity is that it is continually being updated and evolving. Make sure you recognize the newest and best configuration options when migrating to Office 365.
Synoptek, an IT consultancy, understands the technical choices and benefits of Office 365 but is also knowledgeable on how your business will be impacted by the migration and moving to a new Office platform.
Synoptek specializes in migrating enterprises with 50 – 2,500 employees. We understand Office 365 technology and how it can impact your business.
15 Things You Need to Manage when Migrating to Office 365
- Maintain budget
- Maintain or enhance IT security
- Manage user expectations
- Cloud assessment and configuration
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Post Migration Support
- Data Migration
- Network connectivity analysis
- Assurance testing
- Policy Management
- Change Management and Training
- Business Continuity Planning
- Client, end point migration plan
- Ongoing support
- Office 365 Add-ons
Advanced Tools, Best Practices, Skilled Staff, We Can Help You Deploy Office 365
When you partner with an industry leader like Synoptek, you gain access to all of our investments and deep expertise using advanced technologies, so you can get the most out Office 365 without investing in the resources required to manage it. With Synoptek’s proactive approach to managing the burden of Office 365, your IT department can shift their focus and time on more strategic business initiatives.
With over 475 employees, 90% IT professionals, our team has the experience to help you with every aspect of your Office 365 project – from migration to deployment, and to supporting your entire staff as new features and upgrades are added regularly. As a Microsoft Gold Hosting Partner and 5-time MSPMentor Award winner, Synoptek brings a unique blend of experience that can help your team meet and exceed your business objectives.
Microsoft Office 365 Migration for 50 – 2,500 Users
- Deploy Office 365 faster and smarter – your local Client Advisor meets with your team to build an Office 365 migration and configuration plan that will eliminate business disruptions
- Reduce costs, time and cut the complexity of migrating to Office 365 by using a team that specializes in Office 365 migrations every single day
- Over 475 IT professionals specializing in Exchange, Sharepoint, and Skype for Business – Our experts are quick to help with remediation or support issues
- Empower your employees to do more with 24×7 monitoring and receive industry-leading support from a Microsoft Gold Partner, five-time MSP Mentor Award winner, and Top 100 Cloud Service Provider
Synoptek 24×7 Support and Advisory Services can Manage Your Office 365 Environment
You already know all of the business benefits of using Office 365™. Your employees are more productive with the easy and anywhere access to the collaborative suite of tools that Office 365™ offers. However, managing and supporting Office 365 for all of your employees can be complicated and costly. Implementing, customizing, deploying and troubleshooting Office 365 often requires dedicated IT resources that should be focused on larger business projects. To successfully use Office 365 to drive business productivity, you need an experienced partner to help deploy and support this powerful tool.
Below are additional services used by our Office 365 Clients:
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.