7 Benefits of Using Virtual CIO Consulting Services:
Easily recognized benefits when using Virtual CIO IT consulting services:
- Let IT managers keep their operational focus
- Quickly obtain CIO competencies you need
- Benefit from years of IT experience in diverse environments
- Gain a “third-party” perspective
- Avoid paying for a full-time senior-level IT executive
- Free up Executives from the effort managing complex IT initiatives
- Use an Executive who has expertise driving IT projects to completion and managing budgets
Our Virtual CIO will ask “business” questions to help formulate IT recommendations. We want to understand your cash flow, marketing performance, sales results, profit drivers and your competitive landscape.
Use Synoptek’s Virtual CIO consulting services to determine your IT “state of maturity” and align your business objectives with your IT environment so you can drive the value, you paid for, out of your IT infrastructure.
Synoptek Virtual CIO; Executive IT Leadership, When You Need It
The Synoptek Virtual CIO service provides your company with a senior executive that serves as a CIO and IT advisor to your business. The Synoptek Virtual CIO will possess a technical background and be familiar with a broad range of IT platforms and technologies but will be looking to apply technology solutions that will help you reach your business objectives. Get the benefit of having someone that brings years of experience operating in diverse IT environments to your business without having to pay for a full-time senior IT executive.
The Synoptek Virtual CIO will help you review your business operations, determine your system needs, develop an IT roadmap, provide ad-hoc advisory services, set IT policy, and develop a disaster recovery plan. We will align your IT infrastructure with business objectives and service value.
Synoptek IT Consulting Services
The Synoptek Virtual CIO is backed by a team of IT professionals skilled in almost every IT area of expertise. Our Virtual CIO can provide executive level recommendations, and to be achieved by your, or our, IT teams. Our goal is to make your IT environment an “enabler” in reaching your business goals rather than a hindrance. We can perform any of the following IT Consulting tasks as part of an overall IT strategy:
- Objective analysis of IT Operations
- Current state views with major performance benchmarks
- Policy and Procedures best practices (example: ITIL)
- Vendor management
- Risk management
- Project and business initiative prioritization
- Feasibility studies
- Remediation projects
IT Investment Strategies:
- Capital investments versus operational expenditures
- Comprehensive 1-3 year view of planned IT expenditures based on business goals and objectives
- Staff planning
- IT budgeting
- IT legacy infrastructure migration
- Outsourcing analysis
- Facilities configurations
- IT technology solutions, ROI analysis
- New technology evaluations
IT Strategic Planning:
- Customized IT roadmaps
- Matching business strategies with technology architectures such as cloud hosting, software as a service (SaaS), virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), remote infrastructure monitoring and management, 24×7 help desk services,
- Backup and disaster recovery (BDR), business continuity,
- IT improvement metrics and goals,
- Process improvements,
- Development of IT Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), RFI’s, RFP’s
- Vendor performance analysis
- Developing a prioritized list of what needs to get done
More IT Consulting Services information:
Contact Us today to find out how Synoptek’s Virtual CIO IT services can empower your people, processes, and performance. Select the Contact Us icon and one of our CIO consultants will call you back shortly and answer any questions you may have.
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.