- IT Services
- Industry Experience
- About Us
- Learning Resources
- Client Access
- Contact Us
The next wave of digital transformation is coming. Now, innovators are leveraging new architectures of interconnection to generate hybrid cloud-based production workflows to interact with partners, create more efficiency and reduce cost - simultaneously becoming part of a new, global ecosystem to create, store and distribute content. All of which interconnects people, locations, clouds and data.
This webinar addresses the following:
- How to mitigate the risk of failure in migrating to the cloud
- Interconnection Oriented Architecture - what this strategy involves and how it can help
- How to reduce Cloud and IT operational costs
- Examples of how Hybrid Cloud can improve business operations
- How you can overcome typical enterprise data challenges
-How Interconnecting Clouds can help you establish improved performance and redundancy
This on-demand webinar addresses the following:
- Financial Services Industry Trends - 2017 and Onward
- New Regulatory and Compliance Development
- Cloud Readiness and Digital Transformation
- Cyber Security & Risk Mitigation Best Practices to Adopting NYCRR 500 Regulations
Nick Perrelle, Regional Manager - Northeast
With 30+ year career in architecting technology management for FinServ firms and positions at JP Morgan Chase, Hewlett Packard Co., Lockheed Martin and more, Nick leads Synoptek's work in Managed IT Services on the East Coast.
Jeff Pagano, Regional Client Technology Officer - Northeast
Jeff's superpower is taking complex, abstract technical concepts and translating them into real business impact.
Join Healthcare IT veterans from Microsoft & Synoptek, as they discuss the future of Cloud for Healthcare and best practices to help you overcome Cloud challenges and achieve higher levels of operational efficiency, security, and HIPAA compliance in the Cloud.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Digital Transformation Outlook for Healthcare Organizations - Current State & What's on the Horizon
- The Future of Cloud in Healthcare Operations to Improve: Patient Care Quality, Population Health, and Operational Efficiencies at a Lower Cost
- How You Can Overcome Security Threats & Common Cloud Challenges
- Understanding the Public Cloud Shared Security Responsibility Model
- How You Can Reduce Cloud Costs, Improve Performance, and Right-Size Your Public Cloud
- Synoptek's Cloud Journey Methodology - Based Off Successfully Migrating Hundreds of Clients to the Cloud
Watching this On-Demand webinar will help you:
- Improve your cybersecurity awareness by understanding what type of attacks are being used against organizations of all sizes
- Identify potential Broken Process threats within your own organization
- Learn effective policies and threat mitigation strategies
- Prioritize goals and identify areas where you can improve your cybersecurity posture
- Assess if your organization is able to maintain an effective cybersecurity sustainment plan in-house, of if you need to consider an external firm that holds these functions as core competencies
With so many cloud providers and services, how do you know which one is the right choice for your business? Join our cloud experts to learn how to go about evaluating a strategic cloud partnership for your business needs.
Imagine the magnitude of lost revenue and customer dissatisfaction if your database suddenly became unavailable. The key to your success in this situation is a well-defined Modern Backup as Service strategy, and we have the guide for you.
Watch this On-demand webinar to learn more about Backup as a Service and what you should look for in both a solution and a partner. We will be discussing various backup as a service strategies and comparing in house with various outsourced solutions.