- IT Services
- Industry Experience
- About Us
- Learning Resources
- Client Access
- Contact Us
Companies today want to implement Business Intelligence (BI) - even if they don't entirely understand it. The BI landscape has constantly been gaining momentum in recent years with businesses looking to evolve and improve their technology and processes by leveraging the data they already have.
This 45 minute webinar kicks off a series of future BI webinars to come, covering the following topics:
- What is BI and why invest in it?
- Evolution of BI in organizations
- Roadmap to BI Maturity
- Critical Success Factors to BI Implementation
- Relevant Case Studies to better understand BI's value and how it can give your organization a business advantage
The next wave of digital transformation is coming. Now, innovators are leveraging new architectures of interconnection to generate hybrid cloud-based production workflows to interact with partners, create more efficiency and reduce cost - simultaneously becoming part of a new, global ecosystem to create, store and distribute content. All of which interconnects people, locations, clouds and data.
This webinar addresses the following:
- How to mitigate the risk of failure in migrating to the cloud
- Interconnection Oriented Architecture - what this strategy involves and how it can help
- How to reduce Cloud and IT operational costs
- Examples of how Hybrid Cloud can improve business operations
- How you can overcome typical enterprise data challenges
-How Interconnecting Clouds can help you establish improved performance and redundancy
Join Healthcare IT veterans from Microsoft & Synoptek, as they discuss the future of Cloud for Healthcare and best practices to help you overcome Cloud challenges and achieve higher levels of operational efficiency, security, and HIPAA compliance in the Cloud.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Digital Transformation Outlook for Healthcare Organizations - Current State & What's on the Horizon
- The Future of Cloud in Healthcare Operations to Improve: Patient Care Quality, Population Health, and Operational Efficiencies at a Lower Cost
- How You Can Overcome Security Threats & Common Cloud Challenges
- Understanding the Public Cloud Shared Security Responsibility Model
- How You Can Reduce Cloud Costs, Improve Performance, and Right-Size Your Public Cloud
- Synoptek's Cloud Journey Methodology - Based Off Successfully Migrating Hundreds of Clients to the Cloud
In this 30-minute on-demand webinar, Cloud experts from Microsoft & Synoptek will discuss a Cloud migration framework and methodology to successfully migrate and manage your Cloud environment for innovation, security, and cost optimization.
This on-demand webinar will cover:
- Overview of Cloud Transformation
- Overcoming Common Cloud Adoption Roadblocks
- Cloud Security in the Microsoft Azure
- Cloud Readiness & Migration Best Practices
- Cost Savings Opportunities in the Cloud
- How can the partnership between Microsoft & Synoptek help you on your Cloud journey?
How is the Cloud empowering patient care teams? What Security controls do you need to have in place to secure patient data? How can you reduce Cloud spend without sacrificing performance? What resources are required to migrate to the Cloud? Is AWS HIPAA compliant?
Find out the answers to these questions and more during our live webinar. Join Cloud experts from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Synoptek, as they discuss the future of Cloud innovation and optimization for Healthcare.
The on-demand webinar will cover:
- Digital Transformation Outlook for Healthcare Organizations
- How Cloud can Improve: Patient Care Quality, Population Health, and Operational Efficiencies at a Lower Cost
- HIPAA and Data Security in the Cloud
- Technical Expertise & Resources required
- How to achieve cost savings in the Cloud
- Proven methodologies for faster deployment, reduced downtime, and better resource management
This on-demand webinar addresses the following:
- Financial Services Industry Trends - 2017 and Onward
- New Regulatory and Compliance Development
- Cloud Readiness and Digital Transformation
- Cyber Security & Risk Mitigation Best Practices to Adopting NYCRR 500 Regulations
Nick Perrelle, Regional Manager - Northeast
With 30+ year career in architecting technology management for FinServ firms and positions at JP Morgan Chase, Hewlett Packard Co., Lockheed Martin and more, Nick leads Synoptek's work in Managed IT Services on the East Coast.
Jeff Pagano, Regional Client Technology Officer - Northeast
Jeff's superpower is taking complex, abstract technical concepts and translating them into real business impact.