Are you looking for an effective delivery scheduling tool that can help you deliver orders to the demands of customers?
Developed as an add-on to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Delivery Fulfillment Planner (DFP) is an easy-to-use solution that helps users track and communicate tasks, and schedule order/item deliveries based on the customer’s request for a preferred delivery date. It is an extension to the existing Master Planning module of Dynamics 365 (i.e. CTP and ATP functionalities) to derive order delivery date.
- Incorporation of customer-driven delivery date
- Automatic case creation
- Automatic planner assignment
- Activity logging and auditing
- Delivery tracking
- Customer’s preferred delivery date selection
- Improved on-time delivery
- Reduced operational costs
- Increased customer satisfaction