Our U.S. and Canadian Based 24×7 Help Desk Centers Solve Problems Quickly
Let us provide you a U.S. based and staffed, customized Help Desk team using ITIL-based best practices, without capital investment, staff retention issues, trouble ticketing system or infrastructure requirements. Have your IT staff focus on your business issues while we support your end-users around the clock. Our 24×7 Help Desk Service Centers are located in Denver, Sacramento, New Brunswick and Boise.
By leveraging Synoptek’s 24×7 Help Desk services, organizations avoid spending time and resources on training, expensive trouble ticket systems, and support costs for PC’s, MAC’s, mobile, email, VoIP, networks, servers and Office Suite application support. Our goal is to help your team leverage technology to be more productive.
Live Technical Support Teams 24×7 in Four Service Centers
We currently operate 24×7 Help Desk centers in Idaho, Nevada, New Brunswick and Colorado that use ITIL compliant processes and advanced IT management toolsets. Over 90% of all Help Desk service calls are answered within 40 seconds (industry leading). Our Help Desk teams are organized by customer, so they become familiar with your systems and your people. Incidents are resolved by our remote services team or an on-site visit by one of our experienced engineers. We’ve got you covered.
Our 24×7 Help Desk is staffed with Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 IT engineers experienced in dealing with problems of any complexity. These trained IT professionals use sophisticated processes and systems to resolve your issues quickly. You get quicker resolutions, less downtime, and more productive users. Additionally, almost every one of our clients has reduced their IT Help Desk operating costs.
When we monitor and manage your IT infrastructure we can react to Help Desk calls by quickly fixing the problem.
Contact Us now and one of our Solution Architects will call you back to answer all of your questions.
Expert IT Professionals with a Broad Array of Skills
As users “Bring their own Devices,” (BYOD) and technology evolves does your IT Help Desk staff have the “depth” of skills necessary to support Office 365, mobile devices, virtualization, VDI, compliance requirements, security, and disaster recovery to name a few disciplines. We do.
Instead of keeping up with the latest technologies (training budget) or hiring new IT staff skilled in a particular area (which may be hard to find) let Synoptek provide you the 24×7 Help Desk services you need for each of the skillsets you require. Gain the experience of Synoptek IT professionals, over 150 individuals with certifications in over 70 disciplines. You may only need a resource when a particular problem occurs, but this support could make all the difference.
24×7 Help Desk Services Include:
- Calls answered by skilled technical support engineers 24x7x365, not an answering or dispatch service
- Above industry average First Call Resolve (FCR) rate and <40 second hold times
- World Class CAN DO customer service commitment for every request
- Our 24×7 Help Desk professionals strive to exceed client expectations on every call
- Any combination of on-site, dispatched or remote help desk services (staff augmentation)
- Access to your own secure self-service portal to request assistance and view status of tickets
- Private label service and portal branding available
- Access to four “redundant” Help Desk centers in different states
- Dedicated Account Teams
- Support for desktops, MAC’s, laptops, servers, MS exchange, VoIP sets and mobile devices
- Support for multi-location environments, including most international locations
- Tiered service level support with custom Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements are available
- All popular operating systems, hardware and software platforms supported
- Remote workstation management available, (including remote troubleshooting of MAC, Windows and Microsoft Office)
- ITIL-based incident and problem management toolsets and processes utilized
- Remote control license support
- New machine setups and training if needed
- New employee onboarding training and exit services
- SSAE16 SOC2 and HIPAA Compliant
- Change management and Configuration management support
- Ability to manage multiple devices at various locations connected to multiple clouds and carriers
- Incident and Problem management through an advanced trouble ticketing platform
- Ticket management and vendor liaison for third party and carrier issues
- Index logs for all critical IT services including remote access logs
- Comprehensive, customized monthly reports detailing key SLA metrics and 24×7 Help Desk response times
24×7 Help Desk and IT Security Services
Use our 24×7 Help Desk Services and our ability to monitor cloud, server, and endpoint devices to have us also provide IT Security Services. Synoptek’s Managed Security Services will provide you the security that cloud providers do not offer. Learn more about our complete IT Security Services suite.
|Cyber Security is best handled by an Award Winning Managed Service Provider|
One of the best ways to protect yourself is to work with an MSP, with a Cyber Security focus like Synoptek. Our experience in managing thousands of devices gives us the knowledge to apply the appropriate security software and devices to give you the protection you need. Our 24×7 monitoring and Help Desk Services can alert you in real-time.
|Network Anomaly Detection Services|
Malware, Trojan horses, virus threats all are “defined” in protection programs and then scans occur to detect their existence. The benefit in using Synoptek’s Network Anomaly Detection Service is that it can provide protection both internally and externally and identify a threat without having to define in advance exactly what the threat might be.
|Effectively Managing the Costs of Cyber Security Protection|
Cyber Security is a rapidly evolving challenge. Learn how to manage your cyber security risk while using cloud services and at the same time manage your costs. Companies look to us for ongoing guidance, not to sell them tools. Learn more about the essential protection services you need.
|Protect your Applications and Data Files on AWS, Azure|
AWS and Azure do not provide all of the security you need. Learn which critical elements of your IT environment are left unprotected. Understand how IT Security can be applied while using hosting services from these cloud providers.
Don’t be at risk because you don’t have the skillsets and the coverage to run your IT infrastructure in a 24×7 environment.