Manufacturers need an Agile IT Infrastructure Supporting Production, Suppliers, Manufacturers and Customers
The application of information technology toward improved operations and efficiency is an essential component for any successful manufacturer. Information technology integration has its greatest impact and return on investment, in its application to manufacturing execution, compliance and quality control. Connectivity to your production line, ERP system, Materials Requirements Planning system, and your suppliers means you need to be up and running at peak performance levels at all times.
Synoptek’s 24×7 Monitoring, Management, and Help Desk Services provides management of your complete IT environment. Included in these services is virus and security services along with upgrades and patching. Does your current IT infrastructure have:
- An IT infrastructure designed to diagnose and remediate problems quickly and efficiently?
- An IT infrastructure designed for reliability with the ability to quickly scale? (within hours)
- An optimized IT infrastructure continuously measured against specified service and performance levels?
- An experienced IT team to seamlessly integrate new IT infrastructure with legacy systems?
- A “core focus” of improving IT operations processes including IT staff training?
- Established practices in using infrastructure security management services?
- A team experienced in IT infrastructure patching, upgrades, and migrations?
- An advanced IT Service Management (ITSM) framework specifically designed to manage a diverse IT infrastructure environment?
- A team continually improving IT infrastructure design and increasing IT “value”?
Synoptek’s “IT as a Service” provides all of these capabilities and more for a fixed monthly price. Synoptek takes a different approach, serving as a trusted advisor to its clients offering value, innovation, assurance, and integrity in every customer interaction. Synoptek’s managed services model optimizes IT system performance and reliability while creating a predictable and sustainable IT environment that proves cost-effective for our clients.
Synoptek Managed Services has successfully applied its IT expertise and experience to manufacturing companies for over 20 years and consistently improved IT performance and at the same time lowered IT capital and operating costs. Synoptek’s “shared services” business model means you only pay for what you use and get the advantage of the latest generation technologies and access to technical experts across a wide range of information technology disciplines.
Synoptek provides the following services to its Manufacturing clients:
IT Consulting Services:
Gain years of expertise in a single meeting by discussing your plans and needs with our IT Professional Services Team. A Managed Services provider like Synoptek can give you perspectives no individual network, hardware, storage or software vendor will tell you. We know as we work with most of them. We are technology and vendor agnostic and look to provide you the best possible cost-effective solution for your particular manufacturing environment.
IT Security Management Services:
Compliance with HIPAA, PCI, DSS, more, end-point security management, firewall security management, intrusion detection services, intrusion protection services, web security, single sign on, email security, spam, antivirus, malware, 24×7 Monitoring.
Cloud Hosting Services:
We design and maintain the best solution for you, physical, virtual or a combination located at your sites, your vendors or our sites. Our rapidly scalable solution configured with backup and disaster recovery (BDR) capabilities typically lowers manufacturing data storage/BDR costs by 18%-29%.
Remote Infrastructure Monitoring and Management:
We have invested over $1 million in advanced monitoring and management tools that quickly identify the status of all your devices, network connections, and backup capabilities. We use our wide selection of tools to alert you and/or solve a problem. We also act as a “single point of contact” that can own all of your problems and manage your vendors to a successful resolution of an issue. Advanced IT management tools in the hands of our expert staff get quicker results reducing the overall costs of outages and maintenance.
Backup and Disaster Recovery:
Let us evaluate your networking and storage alternatives and deliver you a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery plan. We will not only consider backup solutions (relatively easy) but timely recovery solutions (much more difficult). From simple file recovery to site-level recovery, we outline a list of deployment, cloud storage and monitoring services working with the vendors you choose or our facilities. We understand the mobile and multi-location environments of manufacturing organizations.
Synoptek Managed Services manages many applications that are critical to daily operations within the manufacturing industry. Our infrastructure can support a customized environment that won’t disrupt any of your operational systems while developing and testing.
24×7 Help Desk, Service Desk:
This is where it all comes together. Our US based Help Desk is staffed by a team of IT Professionals that have attained some of the highest first level resolution (FLR) rates in the industry. Focus your IT team on your critical business objectives and not “basic Help Desk” activities.
Is IT as a Service (ITaaS) a good fit for your manufacturing company?
- Is the growth of your data increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up?
- Are legacy systems becoming obsolete and harder to support?
- Are the number of sites, devices, systems and users increasing?
- As everything is expanding, is your ability to manage risk, security, and compliance also growing?
- Does finance want to move from a capital to an operating expense model?
- Is your existing IT infrastructure fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor?
- Is maintenance more burdensome and licensing, and support contracts becoming problems?
If you accept that data is critical to your manufacturing company and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like Synoptek that will be a partner with you, and not a faceless vendor who just sells commodity solutions.
Manufacturers need to know they can operate on a 24×7 basis with a minimal amount of interruptions. Synoptek’s Managed Services IT Professionals make this happen.