7 Reasons your Startup needs IT Consulting, and more …
In your early stage organization, you will have a long list of critical tasks and important decisions. Why make IT harder than it has to be? IT outsourcing is essential at the initial stages of your company for the following reasons:
- Human Capital. You need vision and staff concentrating on your products and delivery, not IT infrastructure.
- Technical Focus. You will need talented IT engineers with a broad range of IT skills and experience. By outsourcing IT, you get the depth and breadth of IT experience you need but can’t yet afford.
- Create a foundation for growth. An agile IT environment permits you to expand IT infrastructure quickly and as you capture business opportunities.
- Avoid Wasted Expenses. As your storage and end-user demands grow, it makes sense to “turn-up” capacity rather than use your valuable capital to purchase it. For everything IT just pay for what you use rather than invest in software and hardware, you will need to maintain, upgrade and replace.
- Time. Don’t waste your time doing patching, upgrades, and maintenance on your IT infrastructure. Get experts to do network connectivity, security, backup, disaster recovery, database administration, manage software applications, e-commerce, and more.
- Lower Overall IT Spending. Manage business cycles effectively by adjusting your IT infrastructure accordingly. Outsourcing IT will reduce your capital costs and operating budgets.
- Creating Value. Increase the valuation of your business for future investors by focusing resources on products, innovation, and marketing, not IT infrastructure.
Our Value to Start-ups is much more than just IT Consulting
Synoptek has partnered with many start-up organizations for over 20 years. We understand the challenge for new organizations to optimize the use of business resources to support growth. We know how important your IT infrastructure is to every user and your investors. We can provide you with the IT infrastructure and systems you need to be successful and, at the same time, cut the high costs of initial capital expenses.
Our Managed IT Services provide a highly reliable and flexible solution that will continue to grow as your business grows. Synoptek has an extensive range of capabilities from consulting, cloud hosting, Cisco VoIP services and 24×7 IT management capabilities (we know you will be working nights). We pride ourselves on delivering IT infrastructure and support services that exceed industry averages in many categories.
Your Startup Company Needs an IT Consulting “Partner”
You need more than an IT “project” consultant. You need a “Partner” with the depth and breadth of IT skills you can rely on for years. Synoptek provides its clients:
- Strategic IT Advice
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
- IT Management & Support
- Project Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Applications Management
- 24×7 US-based Help Desk, Service Desk
- Managed Cloud Hosting
- Virtual CIO
- Complete IT Outsourcing
Benefits of working with an Award-Winning Managed Services Provider:
- Gain secure access to critical information from any device
- Reduce operational and capital expenses with advanced managed services capabilities
- Protect your most vital information by using our secured storage data centers
- Industry specific compliance solutions
- Maximize performance increases through an advanced IT architecture
- Get responsive 24×7 support to quickly address service issues
- Gain access to our $1 million investment in the latest IT monitoring and management toolsets that keep everything working
- Reduce capital expenditures and get a fixed IT services budget- know how much IT costs your organization
10 Benefits of Using Virtual CIO Consulting Services for your Startup:
Easily recognized benefits when using Virtual CIO IT consulting services:
- Let IT managers and staff keep their operational focus
- Quickly obtain CIO competencies you need
- Learn about the many Cyber Security problems and solutions quickly
- Gain a “third-party” perspective
- Avoid paying for a full-time senior-level IT executive
- Free up Executives from the effort managing complex IT initiatives
- Use an Executive who has expertise driving IT projects to completion and managing budgets
- Even though you are just starting, gain years of IT operational experience
- Develop an IT strategy to enable the success and give your company a competitive advantage
- Be able to map technology growth with budgets
Our Virtual CIO will ask “business” questions to help formulate IT recommendations. We want to understand your cash flow, marketing performance, sales results, profit drivers and your competitive landscape.
Use Synoptek’s Virtual CIO consulting services to determine your IT “state of maturity” and align your business objectives with your IT environment so you can drive the value, you paid for, out of your IT infrastructure.
Review this list to determine if IT as a Service (ITaaS) is a good fit for your Startup Organization:
- Growth of your data is increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up
- Legacy systems exist and are quickly becoming obsolete and harder to support
- The number of sites, devices, systems and users is increasing
- As everything is growing so is your ability to manage risk, security, and compliance
- Finance wants to move from a capital to an operating expense model
- Existing IT infrastructure is fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor
- Maintenance is burdensome and licensing, and support contracts are becoming problems
If you accept that data is critical to your startup company and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like Synoptek that will be a partner with you and not a faceless vendor who just sells a commodity solution.
We want to help Grow your Business
Synoptek helps organizations like yours win in today’s complex world of technology. We understand the challenges start-up companies face on a daily basis. Synoptek can work with your existing IT staff to meet business objectives, or we can take IT infrastructure and support off your hands and let you focus on running your business.
Contact us to have a conversation with one of our experts; we would love to hear about your specific needs and priorities.
Here’s how we helped a technology start-up, Catchpoint.
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Managed Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.