IT Outsourcing – An inexpensive way to add to your IT team
IT outsourcing can provide expert staff on an as needed basis and provide IT management and support services with guaranteed performance levels. Use experts to manage AWS and Azure Cloud Hosting Services, IT Security Services and your entire IT infrastructure (IT as a Service, ITaaS).
Advantages can be:
- Have skilled IT staff manage devices, networks, and cloud services
- Stability, get monthly reports on your entire IT environment
- Performance, guaranteed in writing
- Reliability, outage guarantees
- Standardization, refined process, increased efficiency
- 24×7 support, for most any devices, anywhere
- Reduction in capital expenses
- Reduction in training expenses by using our staff and experts
- Fixed monthly rates for services
- Management of Office 365, and exchange services
- Management of Azure, AWS and other vendor services
- Full network management
- Security and compliance are fully managed
- Reduction of IT focus on managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
IT outsourcing has changed changes the way businesses manage and operate their information systems. According to a Gartner report, outsourcing your IT environment will lower IT operating costs 19%-29%. More importantly, it will free IT staff to focus on core business objectives and projects.
Companies access industry knowledge from experienced IT executives that develop your IT strategy, and from expert engineers who ensure your information systems are secure, dependable, robust, secure and efficient. Our customized Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guarantee our performance in writing.
IT Outsourcing Questions
|What are some typical IT outsourcing services?||IT infrastructure; network, server, PC, mobile device management. Hybrid cloud, Azure, AWS, private cloud management. Microsoft Office 365 management. Management and monitoring of IT security services, backup, and disaster recovery services.|
|Why is IT outsourcing better for my organization?||You will immediately lower your IT operational and labor costs. Tasks will be assigned to the appropriate pay grade and you only pay for the time/resources you use. Your IT staff will now be able to focus on your internal IT projects. Trained IT professionals using expensive IT management software will resolve your issues quickly.|
|How to find an IT outsourcing services company?||Look for a company with a wide-range of services. If you have trouble managing IT projects and issues now, you don’t want to replace that with managing a number of Managed IT Service Providers for each type of IT service. Check references, look for longevity, look for an emphasis on services and not just promoting “partner” hardware and software.|
|What benefits should we see from IT outsourcing?||You should get access to more IT knowledge and experience. You should free up IT staff time by no longer managing patching, upgrades and server issues. You should get 24×7 service. You should get better IT security services. You can now get service performance guarantees.|
Virtual CIO Outsourcing
The Synoptek complete management services package includes a virtual CIO to lead your IT support and management efforts and be responsible for IT strategy and planning that will enable you to accomplish your business initiatives. We manage and participate in performance accountability, business review meetings, IT assessments and recommendations, technology roadmaps, policy review, security audits and advisory services. You stay focused on your core business goals. Learn more …
Complete IT Outsourcing Advantages
The Synoptek approach changes the way you manage and operate your information systems. Our Cloud Hosting services, 24×7 US-based Help Desk service centers, Backup and Disaster Recovery services along with our IT infrastructure monitoring and management capabilities provide organizations a compelling reason to evaluate current strategies. Our skilled IT talent advises companies in a highly complex information technology environment where businesses are challenged to meet the increasing demands to manage their own IT infrastructure, risks, devices and end users.
When you engage Synoptek, you engage an IT partner that provides high caliber, end-to-end technology management exuding confidence and trust to help grow your business. Our technology solutions promise forward thinking and innovation that leverages the strengths of your people, processes, and technologies to attain your business objectives.
IT outsourcing works and delivers exceptional value. Contact Us now and one of our Solution Architects will call you back to answer any questions.
Understand Synoptek’s Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek’s Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24×7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.