The Last Business Application Platform You’ll Ever Need
The future has arrived. Dynamics 365 is a unified application delivering deep integration that seamlessly shares information between Dynamics AX(now known as Dynamics 365 for Operations), Dynamics CRM, and Office 365. Real-time analytics powered by Azure machine learning services enable you to visualize Power BI data directly from AX ERP. You can also access innovative technologies like IoT and machine learning as Azure services, which will further help you ensure that the investment in Dynamics 365 will continue to pay off. The common data model offers simplified data management and integration across apps and business processes, and with Microsoft AppSource, you can easily implement extended functionality or apps when needed.
Delivering a Complete Suite of Dynamics 365 Services:
- Business Consulting and Advisory Services
- Full Cycle Implementation
- Turning Around Troubled Implementations
- Customization and Technical Advisory
- Application Integration
- Modernization/ Upgrade/ Re-implementation
- Support and Maintenance
- License Optimization and Negotiation
First look of Dynamics 365
Pay only for what you need: Start small with the right fit for your role, industry, and business and grow at your own pace in the cloud
Optimized productivity: Enhance employee productivity by seamlessly connecting the business data with productivity tools like Office 365, Outlook, Excel, and Power BI.
Intelligence embedded in processes: Data and insights transformed into action for intelligence where it’s needed
Choose the Right-size Apps That Adapt to Your Business
You can get a complete integrated view into your business processes from sales to customer service, field service, operations, project service automation, financials, and even marketing with the new common data model within Dynamics 365 so you can more effectively plan your business and deliver amazing customer experiences. PowerApps and Flow provide integration via Connectors and Gateways that make it possible for organizations to get data out of services they are already using.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Financials
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Reasons to Upgrade to Dynamics 365
Now that we know the basics of Dynamics 365, it is worth pausing and highlighting why migration from your existing Dynamics AX ERP or Dynamics CRM can help you capture new customers and increase deal size.
- Easy upgrade and migration options
- Choose what is relevant to your business and only migrate what you need
- Move your current AX or CRM system to the cloud with your existing licenses
- Eliminate customizations that now come standard
- Use specially crafted state-of-the-art migration tools, built for your business
- Seamlessly share information between ERP, CRM, Office 365, and Power BI
- Mobilize your business with anywhere, anytime access, across browsers, devices and OS
- Get all the information you need and make smarter, quicker decisions
- Reduces hardware cost with easy migration options
Why Choose Synoptek for Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project?
Synoptek offers a complete suite of Dynamics 365 services to help organizations like yours streamline processes and ensure on-time releases.
- Implementation best practices: We have been implementing, customizing, and integrating Dynamics AX and CRM for almost a decade now. Our implementation best practices with Lifecycle Services (LCS) deliver better future predictability of the overall cost and complexity of projects. In addition, we have deep experience in the Microsoft ecosystem and can help you navigate licensing optimization.
- Adaptability and flexibility: We closely interact with your teams so they can have easy—to—use applications that provide a complete view of your data—and a single platform for business growth. We help you find the right app for your business needs and tailor solutions that work with the software products you already use.
- Resource expertise: Our Dynamics practice experts can help you drive sales, track leads, automate customer and field service, deliver projects on time and on budget, and improve operations using modern, mobile, cloud-based enterprise-ready business apps — and discover new revenue sources.
- Complete suite of support services: Not only does Synoptek have the infrastructure, resources, and capabilities to help you implement, but we can also assist in support and maintenance to ensure your platform remains modern and responsive long after the initial implementation.
- Capabilities and competencies: Synoptek is one of the few Gold Partners in the world that is working on implementing the first few instances of the new AX release, also known as Dynamics 365 for Operations. In addition, we are a Microsoft partner with a Gold competency in Cloud CRM and Silver competencies in Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, and Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions, as well as a Microsoft Cloud Deployment partner.
Which Dynamics 365 plan is right for your business?
|Optimized for 10-250 Employees||Optimized for 250+ Employees|
|Financials (“Project Madeira”)||Comprises CRMOL and AX|
|Sales (future) and Marketing (future)||Online / On-premises dual use rights|
|Cloud Only||20 users minimum on AX related SKUs|
|300 seat maximum|
Dynamics 365 Solutions:
- Dynamics Shipping Connector (DSC): Ship your orders accurately and on-time, and make sure they reach where they are supposed to with DSC. It provides everything you need to efficiently manage order fulfilment – from address validation to shipment tracking. Read More…
- Product Import-Export (PIE): Quickly export and import your products. Make changes on multiple products in one go. Keep your product data updated at all the times. Read More…
- Xchange Rate Feeder (XRF): Get access to accurate and up-to-date exchange rate data for over 200 pairs of currencies. Read More…
- Bank Auto Reconciliation (BAR): Match your payments and balance your accounts quickly and easily with BAR. It not only allow users to map one to many, many to one, and many to many bank transactions from the general ledger with bank statements, but it also allow them to revert previous bank reconciliations. Read More…
- Marketplace Connector Component (MCC): Streamline communication between Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and multiple online marketplaces. Read More…
- Bank Payment Automation (BPA): Automate bank payments and facilitate efficient, fast payment processing of corporate disbursements. Read More…
- Delivery Fulfillment Planner (DFP): Commit to customer requests with confidence. Prioritize orders, meet the delivery promises, and increase customer satisfaction. Read More…
- Dynamics 365 – LOB Integrator (DLI): Connect Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and LOBs to facilitate data integration. Increase overall ROI and gain business insight intelligently. Read More…
- mSales Solution for Dynamics 365 (mSD): Provide sales teams with real-time access to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, to effectively handle various phases of the sales process on-the-go. Read More…
- Dynamics Pricing Assistant (DPA): Improve business and strengthen long-term relationships with customers. Prepare successful sales quotes ensuring that customers are offered with adequate discounts. Read More…
- Production Job Tracking Solution (PJTS): Get complete visibility and control of a shop floor job performed in the manufacturing process. Track key parameters of a job such as next operation, work center, labor hours, setup time, material and resources, and run time. Read More…