Outsourcing IT Infrastructure and Support Services
IT outsourcing services can represent using a third party company to do one IT related task, like IT Security or Disaster Recover or represent “end-to-end” IT services support. Outsourcing your entire IT environment is growing significantly as it will typically lower IT operating costs by 19%- 29% and deliver the following benefits:
- Free up existing IT staff to focus on core business objectives and projects
- Provide depth and breadth of IT expertise you don’t have “in-house”
- Decrease system outages and reduce the impact of any disruption with proactive monitoring and management
- Gain access to IT management tools and resources your budget prevents you from using
- Improve your IT system and staff operational efficiency
- Cut IT capital expenditures making them operating expenses
- Control your IT budget by contracting for specific services and support
- Access IT professional staff with advanced training
- Reduce IT staff costs by only paying for the tasks/skillsets you need when you need them
- Utilize a suite of IT Security services and tools
IT outsourcing is changing the way businesses manage and operate their information systems. The Synoptek process starts with understanding your business objectives, and how IT can be leveraged to deliver better results for your business. A senior IT executive works with you to develop an overall IT strategy and project plan to align technology, processes, and people with your key business objectives.
The Synoptek Operations Team provides ongoing support for the IT systems required to run your business on a day-to-day basis. Operations support for IT environments is always customized to meet your operational requirements and can be provided on your infrastructure or ours. Synoptek managed IT support offers the following IT outsourced services:
Synoptek works with you, acting as your “outsourced IT department” by managing applications, patching, upgrades, servers, databases, networks, mobile devices, IT security, and end-user support. Let your IT staff focus on accomplishing your core business initiatives while we manage all of the day-to-day IT support activities.
Our service delivery model for IT outsourcing includes:
- Customized Service Level Agreement (SLA) set to the IT performance environment you need
- Service-level driven tracking and escalation
- Submit issues via email, phone, web portal
- Self-service web portal updates to issues
- Priority-based queuing and escalation
- Alignment between IT and business processes
- Single point of contact for all IT issues
- Monthly reporting of all critical performance parameters
IT Outsourcing Typically Starts with IT Consulting
IT consultants that bring the most value are those with actual operating experience. Synoptek has 20 years consulting experience. We currently operate and manage thousands of devices for over 3,000 clients. It is this “depth and breadth” of skills that deliver more value to our consulting clients. Don’t be limited by selecting IT consultants with limited expertise.
- IT performance improvement
- Business process improvement
- Capacity planning and management
- Remediation, troubleshooting, and repair
- IT infrastructure design and architecture
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Microsoft Office 365 migrations and management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
Strategic IT Planning and Consulting:
- Aligning your business objectives to your IT infrastructure
- Change management
- Analyzing the ROI on your IT investments
- Outsourcing cost analysis
- 24×7 management
- Azure, AWS, design, configuration, and 24×7 support
- Virtualization migration and hosting
IT Security Consulting:
- Cloud Security
- Regulatory and Compliance Management
- Backup and disaster recovery plans
- Active intrusion protection and detection
- Security monitoring
- Network Anomaly Detection
Apple and MAC Consulting and Support:
- Compliance and security
- Operating in a hybrid environment
VoIP Services Consulting:
- Voice-over-IP troubleshooting and 24×7 support
- Design and configuration
- VPN, MPLS configurations
- VoIP services
Synoptek IT Consultants Understand Business Value – Not just Technology
At Synoptek, we work daily with forward-thinking IT professionals using advanced systems focused on leveraging technology to increase business performance. Our IT consulting process is to work one-on-one with your team to understand your goals, business processes, and current information systems capabilities.
The Top 7 Reasons Our IT Consulting Services are Engaged:
- The IT infrastructure/devices/hosting needs to be fixed or is not performing
- The need to quickly scale IT infrastructure
- The need to implement reductive cost measures
- Executives are faced with significant capital expenditures and legacy equipment problems
- Managers are confronting business expansion challenges
- The need to adhere to changing compliance regulations
- The need to merge multiple IT operating environments
- IT Security practices need to be reviewed and implemented
Synoptek’s Outsourcing Strategy will increase your “IT” Maturity and your Business Performance
Where a company exists on the IT maturity model depicts their ability to gain control and improve their IT-related processes. Improved IT performance has an impact on financial compliance, risk management, and business results.
No matter where your company would fit on this scale, Synoptek’s mission is to get you to the next level quicker. Getting to the next level positively impacts your business performance in various ways.
Where are you on this scale?
Analyze your current IT capabilities. Do you have?
- An IT infrastructure designed to diagnose, identify and remediate prob
lems quickly and efficiently?
- An IT infrastructure designed for reliability with the ability to quickly scale?
- An optimized IT infrastructure continuously measured against specified service levels?
- An experienced IT team to seamlessly integrate new IT infrastructure with legacy systems?
- A “core focus” of improving IT operations processes and IT staff training?
- Established practices in applying IT infrastructure security management services?
- A team experienced in IT infrastructure patching, upgrades, and migrations?
- An advanced IT Service Management (ITSM) framework specifically designed to manage a diverse IT infrastructure environment?
- A team continually improving IT infrastructure design and increasing IT “value”?
By outsourcing your IT support and maintenance to Synoptek, we will improve the state of your IT environment and will take your company to the next level in 12 months.
Contact Us now to start a conversation about outsourcing all, or, part of your IT operations.
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.