Powering Reliable E-commerce Development Services
With its flexibility as a commerce platform and capabilities across many industry verticals, you can tell your story and allow a brand experience on Magento while easily adapting to changes in customer buying behavior. Magento Enterprise is an e-commerce platform written in PHP and was named a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Digital Commerce with over 240,000 ecommerce clients. It offers a package of innovative features to optimize marketing and analytical techniques and improve administration options. The business results? Dramatically increase the shopping experience of your customers, throw open the doors to a revenue-generating channel, and make your backend technology work together in way that fits your specific business.
Delivering a Complete Suite of Magento Services
- Business Consulting and Advisory Services
- Full Cycle Implementation
- Module Development
- Responsive Theme Development
- Mobile Commerce
- Extensions and Connectors
- Upgrade and Migration
- License Optimizations
- Cloud Services
- Application Integration
- Support and Maintenance
Flexible: Magento is an open core solution so it can be customized for many verticals rather than just retail and so provides B2B and B2C shoppers a meaningful experience or quickly launch an international presence that quickly configures to that marketplace.
Cost-effective: The Magento platform has a flexible pricing model based on your site’s revenue, no matter if it’s B2C, B2B, or B2B2C. It also has the lowest license cost amongst competitors.
Easily Orchestrate Order Fulfillment: Magento’s architecture easily allows you to manage separate databases for suppliers and partners for online fulfillment. You can also take advantage of fulfilling order via ship from store, ship to store, and buy on-line pick up in store.
Why Choose Indusa for Magento Services?
Synoptek offers a complete suite of Magento Services
- Adaptability and Flexibility: We configure your Magento solution according to your needs: We’ve got a marketplace connector to allow e-commerce companies to automate integration with marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, et al. If you need a payment fraud detection agencies, such as Forter, we can integrate that as well. Our shipping connector is also available to integrate and automate with shippers such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, and others.
- Capabilities and Competencies: Synoptek has extensive experience with integration with third party solutions including CMS (Drupal/WordPress/Joomla), payment gateways (FedEx/UPS/USPS), ERP (Dynamics AX/ Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations/SAP), CRM (Dynamics 365/ Dynamics CRM/Salesforce), and advertising (Google Ads). Our experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning and optimization makes us the appropriate partner for developing high traffic sites.
- Complete Suite of Services: Not only does Indusa have the infrastructure, resources, and capabilities to help you implement, but we also provide reliable 24 x 7 support with our global blended delivery model – both offshore resources as well as onshore support.
- Implementation Best Practices: Established coding standards, creating reusable and replaceable code, avoiding creation of Helper Classes, consistency in case and naming conventions, avoiding overriding wherever possible, and using Magento generic CSS classes whenever possible are some of the Magento implementation best practices that ensure Indusa builds flexible, reliable, and robust eCommerce websites.
- Resource Expertise: With a solid team of Magento trained and certified developers, Indusa has been trusted worldwide in delivering high performance, complex e-commerce web portals. Our technical expertise includes Magento Enterprise edition development, Magento theme design and integration, Magento multi-store Setup, Magento ERP integration, Magento CRM integration, Magento payment integration, Enterprise Magento upgrades, Magento QA, and Magento support and maintenance.